By Jimmy Young
- Be humble, patient and optimistic. Trading is tough. Rough patches are inevitable and significant setbacks likely. Persistence and confidence are crucial.
- What drives the Forex market is forever evolving and changing. Embrace change. Keep an open mind. Look for the new opportunities being created by change.
- Trading with “skin in the game” is the only true test of trading skill.
- Take a longer term perspective of your trading results. In the short term luck plays too large a role.
- Don’t look for perfection. It’s better to be “roughly” right than “exactly” wrong